The 2012 top ten reasons to attend the Church IT RoundTable in Dallas Texas April 18th – 20th.
10. You have a project you need to finish by May 1st and don’t have a clue how to do it… nothing like 100+ free consultants to help you.
9. BBQ (nuff said)
8. North Texas spring thunderstorms are awesome!
7. LAN Party (Throw back to an old school LAN party) Bring your own DEW.
6. In & Out Burger AND Chick-Fila AND Hard 8 BBQ in the same city!
5. Free Workshops on Networking/Vmware, VOIP, Wifi and Exchange. Yes I said FREE!
4. Trying out some of the cheapest most promising site to site streaming gear.
3. Building relationships with some of the most committed partners (aka vendors) serving the Church IT market who are ready to make your ministry shine.
2. Because everyone else is going.. and you’ll be sad if you aren’t.
1. Hundreds possibly Thousands of Dollars worth of training and peer learning for only the cost of admission $75!